As moms of young children, we have been looking forward to Mother's Day for the past 364 days! We have compiled OUR TOP 10 IDEAS FOR A PERFECT MOTHER’S DAY:
- Sleeping until 8AM, or <gasp> 9AM!!
- Brunch - but today, leave it to someone else to feed and cleanup the kids!
- Gym class- haven't been to the gym in a while? Today is as good of a day as any to get reacquainted!
- Nap - for the whole family
- Crafts – to RECEIVE handmade crafts, not to actually make them
- Personal care time – indulge in a mini spa-treatment at home - put on a beauty sheet mask and chase the kids around the house! Warning: the screaming may negate effects of the treatment.
- Gab time - as in, locking yourself in a bathroom and finally calling one of your best girlfriends - you know, the one you've played phone tag since one (or both) of you became moms!
- TV - the perfect day to finally binge watch all of the episodes of Little Big Lies (again).
- Meditation - aka alone time that may or may not turn into another nap.
- Cuddles - mandatory from all of the children in the household, on demand.
Hope this list provide a bit of inspiration! Enjoy today! You deserve it!